Day 5: What are the 5 things that make you most happy right now?
- My children. Having the privilege to watch them grow from newborn to adults has been amazing. There were times when I did not feel as strongly, though. No one has ever claimed being a parent is easy!
- My husband. I am blessed because I have my Mr. Just Right for Me. He is not perfect, but neither am I. I am so thankful it was he who answered the phone on that fateful day back in 1997!
- Honey and Milo. Even on my darkest days they put a smile on my face. Their unconditional love is priceless. I cannot imagine my life without them!
- Reading. Ever since I was a child I have loved to read. It is my means of escape when the harsh, real world becomes too much for me. With reading, I can travel to different countries, different, centuries, and different worlds. I love losing myself in the characters. Reading allows me to live vicariously through others.
- The changing elements. I love sunny days, but I love rainy and windy days more. The sun makes the world bright. The rain and wind wash and blow away the bad. Rain and wind make way / clear the path for the sun so it can work its magic.