- To Help Others. Even when I cannot stand to be around other people, I am still compelled to help.
- Reading. Getting lost in a good book, regardless of genre, is a must for me.
- My Children. Birthing them, watching them grow and learn, and protecting them. No matter how old they are, they will ALWAYS be my babies, and will – at least in my mind – need my protection.
- Making My Marriage Work. It’s easy to get a divorce. It takes work, dedication and passion to make a relationship work.
- My Fur Babies. Actually, all animals. But mostly my fur babies.